Connect to Google
Instructions on how to connect the Digital School Calendar to your Google account and mobile device (other than iOS and Android)
- Log in to the school calendar (mattliden.skolkalender.fi.)
- Open the Settings menu in the upper left corner.
- Select the "Sync" tab on the Settings page, press Add to your Google account and sign in to Google. If you do not have a Google account, create it. Grant the Digital School Calendar access to your Google Account. After this you will return to the settings page in the school calendar and get the message "Google account connected!". It can take up to 30 minutes for the events to show up on the Google-calendar.
- Open the phone's settings and add your Google account. This is often found via the phone's Settings → Add account. Enter your Google email and password when email and password are required. Sync calendars when requested.
Open the calendar application on your device, go to the settings and select which calendars you want to display/sync.
- Voilá. If you have any questions, please send us feedback.